Commercial Lending

Our commercial loan programs provide options to finance or refinance commercial property. Programs are available for domestic and international investors. Our programs support the following investment projects: ​ Fix and Flip Cash Out – Refinance Fixed Commercial Loans Commercial Bridge Loans Bridge Loans Stated Income/No-Income Verification Loans New Construction Blanket Loans Fixed Rental Programs Multi-Family… Continue reading Commercial Lending

Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC)

Residents of many US states can take advantage of our approval with GSFA to get a Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC). Applicants that qualify can claim 30% of their mortgage interest, up to $2,000 per year, as a credit on their federal income tax withholdings and still claim the remaining 70% interest as a deduction. The… Continue reading Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC)

FHA 203k Loan Program

Section 203(k) insurance enables homebuyers and homeowners to finance both the purchase (or refinancing) of a house and the cost of its rehabilitation through a single mortgage or to finance the rehabilitation of their existing home. Purpose: Section 203(k) fills a unique and important need for homebuyers. When buying a house that needs repair or… Continue reading FHA 203k Loan Program

VA IRRRL Refinances and VA Purchases

NEWS – loan limits removed – as of January 2020, the VA loan limit is no longer tied to the standard area conforming limits. While standard mortgage rates are on the rise, VA Mortgage Rates are holding at record low levels. Exclusively designed programs for active and veteran service personnel.   EXISTING VA LOANS  … Continue reading VA IRRRL Refinances and VA Purchases

What Mortgage Is Right for Me?

Are you a first-time homebuyer? I’m sure you’ve got questions about your mortgage options. There are many programs out there, and whittling them down to the exact one that’s right for you and your future isn’t always an easy task. Here’s an overview of the basics, before we dig into the specifics. First, mortgages can… Continue reading What Mortgage Is Right for Me?

Easy and best way to do refinancing strategy

Long or Short Term Hold – Planning on holding the loan long term? There are a few things to consider. Considering refinancing again soon? There are others. Why would you refinance soon after refinancing now? Rates have been declining since the Federal Reserve’s rate dropped to just .25%. Many feel 30-year conventional rates may dip as low… Continue reading Easy and best way to do refinancing strategy

What is a VA Loan?

The VA Loan began in 1944 through the original Servicemen’s Readjustment Act, also known as the GI Bill of Rights. The GI Bill was signed into law by President Franklin D. Roosevelt and provided veterans with a federally guaranteed home with no down payment. This feature was designed to provide housing and assistance for veterans… Continue reading What is a VA Loan?

What is HUD?

U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development website provides extensive information about buying a home including affordability, borrower’s rights, tips and tricks for shopping for a loan, and details about different home buying programs including FHA loan programs and other special programs.

Homebuyer Education

Freddie Mac is a publicly held corporation chartered by Congress to increase the supply of funds that mortgage lenders, such as commercial banks, mortgage bankers, savings institutions and credit unions, can make available to homebuyers and multifamily investors. This Freddie Mac site offers a step-by-step tutorial on the home buying decision process and the mortgage… Continue reading Homebuyer Education