Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC)
Residents of many US states can take advantage of our approval with GSFA to get a Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC). Applicants that qualify can claim 30% of their mortgage interest, up to $2,000 per year, as a credit on their federal income tax withholdings and still claim the remaining 70% interest as a deduction. The benefit may be realized immediately by filing a revised W-4 with your employer to increase your take home pay. It is like taking an advance on your mortgage interest deduction. Call one of our loan officers for more information and to see if you qualify.
Request a Call